Sunday 15 January 2012

projects one and two

I started this week in a mad panic, knowing that my new job starts next week, I have a presentation to give at Uni on Tuesday, plus having to sort out child minders, kids etc

But, I made these




simple and easy prism pouches...


these arent particularly complicated or hard but I love making them and they are fab to have in stock for quick presents for people,


Second Project

Fully revsible bag - which Im in love with!!

My rotary cutter and I have fallen out in  BIG way....


bottom




Right now Im making another bag, with a recessed zip, (I've been using the tutorial at Projects By Jane for this, which is a FAB blog!!)


Can you remember the wallet I made ages ago for some one? Then I broke my machine and did NO sewing for 5 months... well my own wallet is all finished now :)

 Ive had lots of lovely comments from people, and a few people would like me to make one for them - which will keep me busy!!



Right now I'm working through my fabric stash - and will have to go out and have a shopping spree at some point!



EDIT



I completely forgot to mention that you can now find me at Chocolate & Ginger and I'm in the process of having some proper labels printed up - very exciting!! Planning on a blog give away in February too, busy times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment